Date of birth: May 15th, 1983
Driving license: B
Phone: +32 (0) 494 766 396
Function which would combine IT, management and sociological skills.
The Brussels Institute for Research and Innovation
ICT Scientific Advisor
- The goal of InnovIris (also known as IRSIB) is to promote, support and valorize scientific research and technological innovation/development in the Brussels-Capital Region by providing financial support for projects presented by SMEs, large companies and to educational institutions/research centers.
- As Scientific Advisor, I evaluate the project proposals for fundings mainly in the area of software engineering.
The Public Research Centre Henri Tudor is a Luxembourg's research centre involved in innovation.
- Investigating the process of collaborative production of digital economic goods (Open Source, Open Content).
- Extensive literature review of governance mode in Open Source Software.
- Identification and measure of the conditions, constraints and gains of human resource mobilization, allocation and coordination within online communities.
- Analysis of explicit rules of governance in Open Source Software.
The University of Liège (ULg) is a major public university in the French Community of Belgium.
Project Manager and Senior Researcher at SPIRAL | Faculty of Law and Political Sciences
- Assessment of technologies using electronic identity card for authentication purposes.
- Analysis of existing eHealth solutions from a sociological point of view (issue of trust/distrust).
- Initiator, Manager and Developer (PHP + MySQL) of two web services dedicated to the implementation of research methodologies: Mesydel and Mosaiqs.
- Mission in Columbia: Design of a research project with the help of the Logical Framework methodology for the CUD.
Scientific Collaborator at SPIRAL | Faculty of Law and Political Sciences
- Expert in technology assessment of electronic identity card (eID) for the Federal Belgium government.
- Implementation of various methodologies: Hybrid forums, Open Process Workshop, Backcasting/Forecasting, etc.
- Analysis of SMEs in the Walloon food industry to ensure and help their sustainability and development (SynerWal).
- Mission in Chile on the social appropriation of science in Latin America.
- Methodological expertise for the BELSPO project on Sustainable Energy Policy Integrated Assessment (SEPIA).
- Teaching activities in courses related to Science and Technology Studies.
Scientific Collaborator at CEDEM | Social Science Institute
- Literature review and synthesis on school careers of young people of foreign nationality or origin in the French Community of Belgium.
Junior Researcher at STE-CRIFA | Faculty of Psychology and Education
- Working on the FP7 European project called PALETTE.
- Research, development and implementation of a Participatory Design Methodology.
- Extensive literature review on Communities of Practices and their interaction with technologies.
Federation of Students of the University of Liège
System Administrator and Office Worker
- IT Manager (Server administration [Apache, PHP, MySQL] with GNU / Linux).
- Administration of a heterogeneous LAN (Linux / Windows / Mac OS X) with Samba.
- Responsible for contacts with associations and student groups.
- Web design and development of new Web Services.
- Development and implementation of several websites (including e-commerce platform).
- Lifeguard in swimming pools and water parks [lifeguard certificate]
- Skipper in Europe (Greece, Norway, France, Belgium, Nederlands, Great Britain, ...) and West Indies [licensed with the International Certificate of Competence in 2012].
- Snowboard instructor during winter sport holidays.
SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES
- 10 years of experience in IT and as System Administrator.
- Languages and technologies: PHP, (X)HTML, jQuery, Python, Django, LaTeX, bash, Pascal.
- Web Server: Apache, Lighttpd.
- Database: MySQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL.
- OS: from Windows 3.11 to Windows Se7en, BSD (FreeBSD), GNU/Linux (Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu and ArchLinux) and Mac OS X.
- Virtualization: VMware (Workstation), VirtualBox, XEN.
- Desktop applications: Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash MX, The Gimp, Omnigraffle.
- Statistical tool: R.
- Project management: GANTT.
- Cooking and manual labor.
- Cinema, guitar and diatonic accordion.
- Paragliding, snowboard, sailing, trekking, running and cycling.
- 2011: Certificate in 'Processus et Techniques de Recrutement' -- Centre de compétence Management et Commerces (Charleroi)
- 2003-2005: Master -- Licenciate in Sociology at Université de Liège [Magna Cum Laude]
- 2001-2003: Bachelor -- Candidate in Sociology at Université de Liège
- French: Mother tongue
- English: Working knowledge
- Dutch: Basic knowledge
- Spanish: Basic knowledge
- Publications on Google Schoolar
- Online articles.
References available upon request.